last update: Sunday 12:20 am, 12 August 2018
"Show and Tell" section on August 11 - thus far:
Time Presenter Topic
3:00 Jim Middleton Photoshopping Anijammery
3:15 Chris DeWitt New member, new film
3:30 Dylan Shay New member (the sequel), and film with friend
3:45 Chris Sagovac Drawn Film Project - 16mm analog experience!
4:00 Mackenzie Mayo Something Amazing This Way Comes
4:15 Lindsay Moore Pen Droppings and Inkish Behavior
4:30 Wrap up discussion (buffer time to 4:45 and next retreat production)
Times may be adjusted for content and space, in either direction!
Be ready to answer some questions -
1. Did you have a particular self-imposed restriction on this project (were you only going to use a specific software, this project being your self-grown tutorial)?
2. What technology(ies) did you use? (Hardware, software, tablets, lighting systems)
3. What turned out to be your biggest challenge in this production (music rights? Software limitations? Rendering challenges? Post production output decisions based on distribution platforms?)
4. How did you adapt to the needs of the workflow for the project? (If it was bigger than you expected, how did you cut or create work-arounds?)
5. What turned out to be your most valuable resource?
6. And just what did you learn from all this?