Sunday, June 23, 2024

Post 681 - Another Discovery in Another Box! A Bumper Film! Wooo HOOO!

I found 100 painted cels from a 16mm project I completed in 1988, among my last film-specific bits of animation for "commercial purposes."   I recall it was projected once before sliding into the ether (the film, not me, I'm a strictly propofol kind of guy), but I have no clue which landfill currently holds the original footage.  

So, still in possession of a scanner that hasn't been abused for over a week now, I rebuilt the thing from the drawings, adding a wisp of PD music for the background.

(c) 1988, 2024, Jim Middleton, The Animating Apothecary

Also (c) 1988, 2024 Jim Middleton, The Animating Apothecary
 
And, later
Something that I couldn't easily do in 1988 - namely, quickly change background and foreground to any number of textures and designs...  


(c) 2024 Jim Middleton, The Animating Apothecary

No comments: